Hairstyles for the Minimalistic and Understated future Brides of 2020
Foreseeing the rise of intimate weddings and small gathering, we also foresee the changing trends of Bridal fashion, which accompanies of course their makeup and hairstyles i.e. a drastic shift towards minimalistic looks, very contrary to what a typical traditional bride would have in mind. But appropriate yet glamorous dressing is the need of the hour. You may once compromise on the grandeur of your outfit, but we would advise not to take your hair and makeup lightly. While make up is a talk for another day, today we talk about Hairstyles! because hairstyles are most definitely a game changer when it comes to defining the overall look.
From simple buns, to soft curls to basic straight hair, there are a number of hairstyles brides can play around with in the futuristic small gathering scenario.
Although a lot depends on your face cut, outfit or coloration, but we list down for you some go-to hairstyles for the 2020 bride :
1. Luscious tight curls styled on one side with dramatic volume. Oh that 80’s glamours!
2. For the naturally voluminous hair, soft and wavy curls are extremely attractive and classy.
3. Brides pulling off naturally wavy open hair with their bridal head dupatta simply have our hearts.
4. Get your intimate home wedding game up with DIY hairstyles for the super simplistic bride.
It could be French braids or self half-ties. Just add fresh flowers to oomph this basic look.
5. Adorn cascading curls topped with some unique and dainty element.
It could be baby breath flowers crowning your braids, it could be a hair accessory or even a centre bubble style pony tail.
For the princess in you, just a floral tiara and could make your hair and you look effortlessly gorgeous.
6. In case you don’t have hair long enough to pull off cascading curls, we suggest partially natural and partially wavy/softly curled hair.
You could also go for fish tail curls to add more oomph and fun to your hairstyle.
7. Sleek straight hair pulled back with center parting is the most stylist and the top choice of the minimal bride.
8. A neatly tied back bun with a couple of beautiful roses is the most elegant form of a hairstyle.
9. The very unique sleek horse pony tail for a Modern classic bride.
10. There is no such thing as Too Much Gajra for traditional Indian bridal hairstyles.
Keep the hair style as simple as a hole bun with gajra around; or style the beautiful jasmine flowers on open hair like a hair accessory;
Or style the beautiful jasmine flowers on open hair like a hair accessory.
11. High or low curled up pony is an ultimate chic bride look.
12. Crown twisted hairstyles with a center parting for a maang tikka or a matha patti is a sure shot head turner.
We are diggers for such simplistic and minimal brides and we look forward to a lot more such innovations in the coming year.
For more on upcoming minimal trends and intimate weddings, hop onto our blogs on the same.
Keep it Styl-ish,