Christmas is not a holiday, it’s a feeling. It’s the favorite time of the year when friends and family gather together, sing and drink hot chocolate. This is the occasion of dressing up and showing up your Christmas spirit. But what makes a proper holiday look without being looking too dressed up or down for the eve. More specifically, what’s the ideal outfit for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. As such there are no set rules but a few elements we’re always eager to rock excessively during this time of year are sparkles, lots of red and green into our attire, and luxe velvet. Let’s get you all set for the Christmas Party.
Below, we’ve got you some great examples for Christmas Eve that are comfortable, chic, and, most importantly, festive!
1. You can do no wrong with a red wrap dress. Dress it up with accessories for dinner.
2. Add a little sparkle to make a statement. Amp up your little back dress with a sequin jacket!
3. Velvet is perfect for a Christmas dinner party.
4. A little red dress you can wear on Christmas Eve, as well.
5. For those who really want to shine, try a sparkly dress. Pair it with a similar or nude pair of shoes & a simple pair of diamond ear studs. Keeping it classy.
6. A Pantsuit is an easy way to put together a chic holiday look. Try adding different color heels to break the monotony.
7. One can never go wrong with plaid bottoms. Plaids always lend a festive and sophisticated look. Perfect for the winter weather & gives your Christmas Party a festive feel.
So, which outfit will you be trying this Christmas?
Until next time,