Lucky you! To have a body shape that every girl aspires to be! The beautiful hourglass, known for their incredible curves. Key to this body shape is proportions which give a well-defined waist. If you can buy a top and bottom in the same size – you are completely balanced. Your only limitations are other factors like bust size, weight, curved back.
Let’s explore the best styles for the body type. As an hourglass, you have the best curves! Let’s flaunt them.
Key points to remember: UPPER BODY
- Should opt for tops that will accentuate your waist and maintain the balanced look of your figure.
- Wrap-style tops will enhance your hourglass figure by accentuating your waist.
- Wear deeper necklines as higher neck would put the bust in focus.
- Avoid boxy jackets or double-breasted styles. Tailored jackets are always recommended.
- Avoid any detail that adds volume around the bust or the waist.
- Choose form-fitting dresses that nip in at the waist.
Key points to remember: LOWER BODY
- You can wear almost any bottoms & pair them with the proper top.
- Bottoms like pencil skirts, cargo pants & A-line skirts.
- Add a belt to show your waist.
- To maintain the balance, wear high waisted bottoms.
- Slightly flared out & bootcut bottoms work best for Hourbody type.
Put on Shapewear underneath your clothes if there’s some extra weight!
These are some points which will work for an hourglass body type. For further queries or to get styled reach us at STYL-INC.
Keep’in it Stylish,