Every woman’s body shape greatly varies and with every shape there are corresponding outfits that let you flaunt it. Here we are talking about Triangle body shape. If your hips are wider than your shoulders, then you are the lucky owner of a triangle shaped body. Women with triangle shaped bodies have narrow shoulders and smaller bust lines. They have a defined waist and broader hips – something which a lot of us wish for. Those glutes are definitely worth the attention!
Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, and Beyoncé are owners of a triangle shaped body.
The key to picking up outfits for a triangle shape: enhance your upper body while balancing with the lower body. Proportion is the key!
Tops Guide for Triangle shaped
- Experiment with necklines. i.e, bateau necks, standing collars, off-shoulders & shoulder pads. This will draw attention to the upper body.
- Printed tops are preferable. Prints are eye-catching and the focus is to draw attention towards the upper body.
- Triangle shaped women are blessed with a defined upper-waist. The key is to accentuate the waistline. It is advisable to wear tops that fit your waist. Crop tops work well.
- Wrap tops, fit & flare and A-line dresses work great in such body types.
- Layering boosts up the volume on the upper part of your body. It’s a great way to balance the proportion of your shoulders and bust line to your hips and legs.
- Bodycon dresses are not a good option.
Bottom guide for Triangle Shape
- Dark-coloured bottoms help in drawing away attention from your wider hips and legs. This helps in balancing out. Pair your bottoms with a light printed top to accentuate the upper body.
- Solid bottoms are your best friends.
Printed bottoms are overpowering and attract way too much attention. In the case of triangle-shaped. Also, avoid side opening pockets or heavy embellishments
- An A-line skirt highlights the smallest part of your waist, and flares out over hips, minimizing the width of your bottom half.
- No extra volume to the hips. This body type comes with thicker thighs hence keep the length till the leanest part of your legs.
Love yourself and love your body!
Keepin’ it Styl-ish