The wedding season is the most awaited seasons of all and its hottest topic is the bridal lehenga. no matter how much we talk about it every year we just can’t seem to get enough of it. Even those of us who aren’t getting married can’t hold back our excitement when we spot an oh-so-pretty bridal lehenga. And that’s exactly what happened with me. I spotted some of the most beautiful and elegant lehengas on real brides. And here is a list of those for you all to gaze at!
- Its needless to say how gorgeous the bride looks in this baby pink lehenga. its breaking the stereotype that a bridal lehenga ought to be heavy and covered all over with work. A perfect example of what a voguish bride looks like. Pairing it with quirky kalire and kundar jewelry. Its over the top pretty!
- Looking away from this elegant outfit is so tough. Such a graceful wine coordinate set. It’ll look super both without and with a dupatta.
- This ivory bride would have surely made heads turn and jaws dropped at her wedding. Her bold choice of wearing ivory is commendable. And she proved it to the T how breathtakingly gorgeous all the embroideries and thread work look in ivory.
- All that glitters is not gaudy, it can be supremely classy also just like this one. I cant get over how perfectly the glitter has been in the entire outfit. Sure to make the any girl sparkle on her big day!
- I don’t think I can even put into words how beautiful this golden lehenga looks and what makes it even better is the bride wearing it. It is all the heaviness and embroidery a girl could ask for and yet look subtle and poised.
- Sometime back no girl could have even imagined donning a pista green lehenga as a bride but she did it. And she did it with all the grace we can think of. Let’s take some inspiration from this girls and opt for colors which we like instead of going in for the usual hues.
- Another golden and blush color master piece. The all over floral embroidery on the lehenega stole my heart the minute I saw it. It is to the point perfect for every girl to wear on her big day. An absolute stunner outfit.
All of these lehengas are gorgeous and unusual in their own way and something we can take inspiration from. And most of all they are everything but the usual red. I’m not saying red is bad, red bridal lehengas will forever be our beloved, but a little experimenting never harmed anyone. A shout out to all the girls who want to try colors other than red and magenta take some inspiration from these real brides who chose to differ!